So, you saw all the “make $1000 a day”, “make money online” and “earn extra income from home” ads and you decided that you want to join the revolution. Why work when you can become a millionaire without effort, right?
Well, the good news is that there is money to be made online and many people are making it. In fact, some of them are not more talented than you. The bad news is that although it is possible to make money online, it is impossible to earn extra income without an effort.
following is the list of common (and less common) ways to earn some money online:
- start a blog – earn money from google adsense or/and other ads networks
- write your own e-book and sell it on amazon’s kindle , Google play, or ibooks
- write your own e-book and sell it your site
- write your own e-book and sell it thru an affiliate program
- become an affiliate and sell other people’s products
- sell your art on etsy
- sell your photographs on http://www.istockphoto.com/sell-stock-photos.php
- make money online by answering surveys from home
- write a smartphone app
- design t-shirts and sell them on Threadless, Zazzle and CafePress.
- sell stuff on ebay
- sell a service on fivver. something you can do really fast
- sell your code http://codecanyon.net/
- sell your design
- start a youtube channel and make some money when people watch your videos.
- Sell advertisement on your site directly.
- Promote your off line activities (lectures, E-courses, etc)